Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Melancholic...

In the sadness of anything...sometimes this song brings me a peace  of mind...


I'm a big fan of Ranma 1/2 and this songs is wonderful when... 

It is the time for me to sit down and wonder what wrongs did I do...in life

Its like a perfect song in the rain...to cry about something...

Its also useful when I'm thinking about somebody, 
reminds me of the people I love...whether they're alive or dead...

It cools my heart down at times of angry...

It sometimes just wonderful to hear...haha

To be frank, I'll never get tired of playing back this song many times when I'm feeling it...

Afterwards, when the feeling's gone...depends on the mood...another song will be played...

The End...





Share |

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...