Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Overdraft spending???

I realize something shortly after waking up...*yawn...I loitered beside my bed for a second
talk about being pessimistic, "hmmm....is it enough to live another 2 months with roughly RM700 in bank...i'm such a slouch..."
What did i spent so much on???
I didn't smoke...i didn't went out much...
In fact this year...i've never been anywhere on weekends other than in A3-02, and palma maju...LOL
I've yet to have any girlfriend to spent on...(gifts, etc.)
Most of the money goes into my stomach...but what the hell with FOOD for RM2000???!!!!
Owh...i forgot that i bought new lens for my spectacles...RM350
And and...another RM320 for a 320GB external hard disk...
Okay...so i spent only RM 1300++ for 3 and a 1/2 months...fewh....
That's about RM340++.... for spending per month...mostly on daily meal and study...
I hope I can survive...^^

Share |

1 comment:

nmasturas. said...

haha.ok la tuh.
duit ak de 200++ je..
current account yg sgt2 deficit :D

chill je ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...