Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Australian Bulletin FM - Episode 13 [Aussie man Jay Sloot has tongue record licked]

Another Guinness record I would like to share, an astonishing one as I call it, this time 'the widest'. Now now, without specific definition, I'm sure it is  going to be guessed by readers as the most fat person, instead it is the widest tongue ever owned by a man named Jay Sloot, 25. Labeled by his colleagues as 'tongue boy' the West Australian's tongue was measured 7.9, not in mm but cm, amazing. Moreover, he's able to lift entire 375ml cans of soft drink.

Well, I would say he may be able to swallow a big chunk of food with that tongue and maybe I'm honored if I too owned that length of tongue. haha. As saying goes, a man can dream. I wonder what more human wonders shall be discovered in the next few years.

Original Article CLICK HERE
Share |

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...