Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Peen...Peeen...Peeeen

Guess what?
If you are staying in the Aristotle block, you would probably know it by now.

Well, it encouraged the residents to wake up and study or go to class so that we will be a more educational person. Positive Externalities of Production? ha...ha...ha...

On the other hand, people can't get a peace of mind around here.
"Argh...come on man please stop the noise...". Negative externalities much...can't concentrate on studies...

As far as I'm concern, Ramadhan teaches us to be patient not only appetite, but also in things we do...
I do not know where is my patience level right now, but I'm certainly am holding on...patiently waiting for the owner to shut off the car's noisy alarm (paradox?)

How?
Earphones and loud music to my ear...singing...while doing work...

Share |

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...