Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movies addiction


hmm...this was the second time in 2 weeks I went back home, a thing that rarely did in the past semesters. Well to be honest I think its a good thing, because it'll be hard to see them in the next 3-4 years in Australia. As for my dad, thank you Allah, he's back to the way he should be, and I'm hoping and pray for him to live longer. I want him to see me success in the future. He was worried about my grades rather than angry and mad at me. Instead, he encouraged me to do all-out in this final semester. As for my mom, same as always, but I do feel sometimes her temper is quite a nuisance but hey a mother got to do what every mother does, want her children to be a better person.

Back to the topic related, as my home internet is way much faster than here, I manage to download some of this year's movies plus the recently released in the cinema. Some are camera recorded, some are DVD quality. One of the movies downloaded was Avatar : The Last Airbender, supposed to be released in the cinema on the August 8, but luck was on my side, and I just finished watching them. haha...Well, how the story goes, I can't tell you, I don't want to spoil the movie. Other movies downloaded was Shanghai, Grown Ups, Cop Out, Death At a funeral, The Last Song, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Backup Plan, How to make love to a woman, Knight and day, The diary of a wimpy kid and Repomen. All of these will be shared in DC++, to make it much simpler, just ask from me. Well, I hope I can take some time to watch all the movies, with a lot of workloads coming in. It's better to start planning now, than never. "There's no time for those who wait, but there's time for those who act."
Share |

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...